Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: All Eyes On (R N B I)

There's been a lot of speculation about where the market is going.

Truth be told no one really knows but it seems like we can expect to see things continue going up a bit.
That being said more companies these days are really overpriced.
Would you get in google at the current share price? Or apple? Or coca cola? they all seem to expensive at the moment.
Instead I've been searching for an answer...
R*N-B*I is a stock that is currently very undervalued and its 2-month chart tells a story.
Just weeks ago it was at 35 cents. Now we can pick it up for right around 20 cents and analysts are expecting it to reach a dollar in the coming weeks.
If that's not a good deal I don't know what is. The company operates in the legal cannabis industry.
They're set up in Colorado and there is a lot of action happening there right now as you know.
Colorado and Washington both legalized cannabis recently and the amount of money being made in the industry right this moment is mind boggling.

If I were you I'd buy as many shares of
R-N*B-I as possible at these cheap prices.




More Newsletters | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

©2014 MovingPennies Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

MovingPennies never sends unsolicited email. You received this email because you requested a subscription to Breaking Alerts from MovingPennies.