Saturday, June 21, 2014

Invest today. Cash Out next month

Dear kpage1.tnhealthlaw,

I was very furious when I listened to your voicemail last night.

You know, I did tell you about R N B I last month but you're the one who was not interested in buying at the time. It was trading for just 10 or 15 cents if I remember correctly. You cannot now blame me by saying I didn't tell you.

Anyway bullshit aside if you are still angry about missing the first wave I'm telling you its not too late but you need to listen to me now and buy as many s.h.a.r.es of R N B I as you can on Monday morning before they get too expensive and if you don't it's your own fault I don't want you calling me again and leaving me another nasty voicemail.

I spoke with my analyst buddy who is working on this specific stock-analysis and he told me we should expect to see shares hit past a dollar within the next 30 days. Do what you must.

Take care
Your bud
Harley